Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie
- 2 cups seedless chopped watermelon
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- Cut watermelon into cubed sized chunks. I used this video to learn how to cut the watermelon in a safe, easy and quick way.
- Peel kiwi and cut into slices.
- Add watermelon, kiwi, yogurt and ice to blender and mix until puree.
- Serve and add mint garnish.
Sarahn’s Tip: You might be used to drinking really sweet smoothies and depending on how sweet your watermelon is, the tang of the kiwi can we over powering. As a tip, I suggest blending with one kiwi first and then following up with more slices to your liking.
Sarahn’s Twist: I wanted to experiment with the taste so I added a little bit of vanilla extract and blended the smoothie with a few mint leaves to add a cool and refreshing taste to the already tangy smoothie.
Sarahn’s Taste: I was suprised at the unique taste of this smoothie. It’s like nothing I have had before. I added a swirl of honey to my cup and added a squeeze of lime to bring my tastebuds alive. #sarahnsays