#tuesdaytreat #sarahnsays #summer16
- 2 cucumbers, sliced and cut in fourths
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 slices of onion, 1/4 inch thick, chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy ginger vinaigrette
- splash of soy sauce
- Cut up cucumber and onion and mix in bowl.
- Add olive oil and then salt, pepper and garlic powder to bowl, stir.
- Add vinegar and vinaigrette to mix, stir.
- Add splash of soy sauce and lemon juice to mix, stir and serve.
Sarahn’s Tip: Depending on how wet/soupy you want the mix to be, you can use more or less vinaigrette. This recipe is based off of freehand seasoning so you can always add more cucumber if you want to dilute the taste.
Sarahn’s Twist: I experimented with this recipe by using an apricot vinegar and soy sauce vinaigrette. You can always substitute the lemon for lime or use your own favorite vinaigrette to get the desired taste you want.
Sarahn’s Taste: This recipe is super easy to make and takes no time at all. I like the fact that it can be eaten as a side dish, a snack or a mix to cook with. There are so many things you can do with this recipe and so many flavors to taste. #sarahnsays